Habitat Builder Preview
No credit card required
Unlimited application builds
For both public and private packages
Docker Hub, AWS ECR, with more coming
Ruby, Node, JVM, with more all the time
Export your application to many formats
Docker container, Application Container Image (ACI), AMI, Tar
Compatible with your favorite scheduler
Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, Mesos DC/OS, Terraform, and more
- What is the supported authentication and SCM system for Habitat Builder?
Habitat currently supports GitHub as the authentication, sign-in and source control management system. Let us know in our Slack channel if you’d like to see other options!
- What runtime platforms are Habitat packages compatible with?
Habitat packages (.hart file) are compatible with:
- Linux kernels 2.6.32+
- Windows OS version 6.1+ (i.e. Windows Server 2008R2/Windows 7 +)
- What are the supported local development platforms?
Habitat currently supports the following platforms for local development:
- 64-bit processor running 10.9+
- Docker for Mac
- 64-bit processor with kernel 2.6.32+
- 64-bit Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, or Education editions (1511 November update, build 10586 or later)
- Hyper-V enabled
- Docker for Windows
- Is there any storage or usage limit for a free preview plan?No! However, Habitat Builder reserves the right to throttle your requests if you are creating a bottleneck for other users. If you are concerned this is happening for you or that you have a large workload that may run into this, contact us in Slack to chat it out.
- How often does Habitat release new features?Weekly! You can view our product roadmap for more details.
- I have a question!Join our Slack chat to ask questions and discuss development with the Habitat community.