Habitat 0.77.0 Release Notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.77.0. We have a number of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
Primarily this release is to fix a regression in the v0.76.0 release that went out earlier this week. For mor information on that issue you can check out this issue. We've also got some fixes in for colorization in MS Windows terminals and bug fixes for concurrent installation of local harts.
For more info, check out the changelog:
- Prevent a crash in Supervisor protocol processing #6144 (christophermaier)
- use console api instead of ansi codes on windows #6203 (mwrock)
- Fix concurrent install of local harts #6208 (stevendanna)
- Reverts 65a1f9 and a03510 for hab-plan-build.sh #6248 (eeyun)
Merged Pull Requests
- remove unnecessary sections from release docs #6212 (mpeck)
- replace docker-privileged queue with default-privileged #6234 (mpeck)
- add launcher doc #6197 (echohack)
- Migrate clippy and rustfmt tests to be more friendly and remove worka… #6222 (scotthain)
- bump dev version to 0.77.0-dev #6237 (mpeck)
- Add windows builder-worker promotion step to release #6187 (smacfarlane)