Habitat 0.76.0 Release Notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.76.0. We have a number of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
- fix array handling on windows scaffolding #6228 (mwrock)
Note: This change to windows scaffolding is to align it with implementation of the Linux scaffolding. The expectation is that scaffolding should be a single item, however in windows it is currently implemented as an array. This will be a breaking change if you are using windows scaffolding with more than one package in
$pkg_scaffodling(), as we now only take into account the first item in that array.
- Fix scaffolding detection for windows. #6226 (scotthain)
- Add scaffolding function back, remove correct loop #6223 (scotthain)
Merged Pull Requests
- Fix shellcheck thta was missed somehow #6216 (scotthain)
- Enable build verification steps for native hab builds #6195 (scotthain)
- Enable clippy and shellcheck linting #6160 (scotthain)
- Add additional nightly rustfmt options #6175 (raskchanky)
- Refactor the date logic for nightly rust in CI #6193 (raskchanky)
- Remove test verify branch #6155 (scotthain)
- Correct 0.75.0 release blog date #6194 (smacfarlane)
- Update plan-build default_strip behavior #6189 (smacfarlane)
- Use AtomicWriter from habitat core #5803 (stevendanna)
- Re-add Travis jobs for publishing the website #6190 (smacfarlane)
- Automate the installation of nightly rustfmt in CI #6181 (raskchanky)
- Update CODEOWNERS to remove stale contributors #6174 (raskchanky)
- Add 0.75.0 release blog post #6150 (smacfarlane)
- Update to -dev version #6184 (smacfarlane)
- Update changelog for 0.75.0 release #6180 (smacfarlane)