Habitat 0.73.0 Release Notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.73.0. We have a number of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
- Simplify insert_service #6044 (baumanj)
- Only start services that are runnable #6043 (jamesc)
- Correctly serialize exports in service rumors #5987 (jamesc)
- fixes problem when newlines exist in CTL_SECRET file #6022 (jeremymv2)
Merged Pull Requests
- Add jamesc to some code areas in CODEOWNERS #6050 (jamesc)
- fix and clarify release issues found in 0.72.0 release #6039 (mwrock)
- update cli docs for 0.72.0 #6040 (mwrock)
- update cargo locks #6038 (mwrock)
- ListenCtlAddr type #5950 (mpeck)
- bump dev version for 0.73 #6036 (mwrock)
- Parameterize the rumor sharing limit #6032 (christophermaier)
- adding 0.72.0 release blog post #6030 (mwrock)