Habitat 0.69.0 Release Notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.69.0. We have a number of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
New Features & Enhancements
- Add Windows-friendly behavior to
hab pkg env#5813 (mwrock)
- Add -t to support installing alternate PackageTarget cli #5770 (smacfarlane)
- Use env var at the clap level for ring and ring_key #5846 (mpeck)
- Exclude services from things you can uninstall #5835 (jamesc)
- Add target to Docker image names for studio #5805 (smacfarlane)
- Makes hooks file names consistent regarding _ or - #5847 (rsertelon)
- Restart the election if the leader is dead #5859 (baumanj)
- Miscellaneous code cleanup #5857 (baumanj)
- Clean up a variety of leaks #5828 (raskchanky)
hab sup helpno longer attempts to install 'core/hab-sup' if not present #5824 (jeremymv2)