Habitat 0.68.0 Release notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.68.0. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
New Features & Enhancements
hab pkg listcommand #5790 (jamesc)
- Propagate DO_CHECK into studio if set #5657 (rsertelon)
- Evolve the supervisor's HTTP API #5787 (raskchanky)
- This involved many deprecations for various keys in the HTTP API. Please check the JSON schema files for the appropriate HTTP API endpoint to see the deprecations, as well as their replacements.
- Powershell Core bumped to 6.1.0
- Add logging for elections #5826 (baumanj)
- Fix bug where having no excludes for uninstall would trigger a panic #5825 (jamesc)
- Add validation for all CLI args which accept package identifiers #5807 (baumanj)
- Reduce excessive disk I/O when persisting rumors #5804 (christophermaier)
- Put some guard rails around hab pkg uninstall #5801 (jamesc)
Merged Pull Requests
- corrects kubernetes docs #5821 (nellshamrell)
- Reworks sup-term to use hab sup term #5812 (rsertelon)
- Changes CHANGELOG date format #5816 (rsertelon)
- extend timeout waiting for http gateway to start #5819 (mwrock)
- Uses tempfile instead of tempdir #5811 (rsertelon)
- Refactor ManagerConfig generation from ArgMatches #5793 (mpeck)
- Automate bumping Homebrew version information after a release #5799 (christophermaier)