Habitat 0.65.0 Release notes
We are happy to announce the release of Habitat 0.65.0. We have a couple of new features as well as bug fixes, so please read on for all the details. If you just want the binaries, head on over to Install Habitat.
A couple items of special note:
- We are releasing a new Launcher that adds protection against abandoning services after a Supervisor SIGHUP or upgrade.
- We now have a formalized HTTP API for the supervisor which we will be evolving over time.
Thanks again for using Habitat!
New Features & Enhancements
- Don't abandon service processes after a Supervisor restart #5697 (christophermaier)
- [hab-sup] Copy binding_mode when transforming Service to ServiceSpec #5706 (stevendanna)
- [studio] Fix errant path in sup-term command #5688 (stevendanna)
Merged Pull Requests
- corrects tar exporter docs #5710 (nellshamrell)
- Make the service proxy test work on windows as well as linux #5704 (raskchanky)
- patching another recursive member RWLock access #5701 (mwrock)
- correct RAML doc for the organization routes #5699 (robbkidd)
- Only run the service proxy test on linux. #5700 (raskchanky)
- Rearrange lines again, because I'm dumb #5691 (raskchanky)
- Update dependencies and replace deprecated calls #5685 (christophermaier)
- Fail if we have more release candidate packages than we should #5686 (christophermaier)
- Take care of post-0.64.1 tasks #5684 (christophermaier)